Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Game of Thrones

So, I finally started watching Game of Thrones online. I know I'm behind the program but that's just how I function. The first episode is here: http://www.zzstream.com/2011/04/game-of-thrones-season-1-episode-1.html

I'm only on the first episode but I'm already in love. I've read the first two books and they never fail to evoke the most volatile emotions. I laugh, I cry, I want to rip Joffery's testicles off. The series so far has been pleasing. I'll update if my views change once I've seen more episodes but I'm really happy with how they casted Jaime, Tyrion, Bran and Catelyn. Not sure I like where they went with Ned, but I'll get over it.

The gratuitous amount of tits is something that I honestly won't complain about, but at the same time not sure if they needed so many. A couple is more than enough.

Anyhow. I'm off to finish the first episode and watch the rest of them tonight. I have 8 days before school starts and dammit, I'm gonna watch them all before I go back.

The comments are there for a reason ladies and gents, so hit 'em! I wanna know who you love, who you hate... Gimmie your thoughts.