Sunday, August 21, 2011

"The Card Game"

So, I was surfing FictionPress for kinky smut to add to a group on the website and I stumbled across this. It's a whole story but this is the snippet I wanted to share with you. It made me very happy. If you want to read the whole thing the link will be at the bottom of the post.
Anna and Kyle sat on the floor of Anna's bedroom; several small pieces of printed cardstock lay between them in varying colors.
"How about we make this interesting?" Anna asked with a smile
"How?"
"Winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser."
"You're on… goddammit. My mana is pooling." Kyle declared as he pulled another card from the top of the pile to his left.
"Well, that sucks for you. Because I just got a "destroy all blue creatures" instant. And, swing with Lord of the Pit, Reiver Demon, and Sedraxis Alchemist for game."
"Fine," Kyle threw down his hand of cards, "go get your makeup or whatever you're going to do to me."
"Makeup? What are we, middle-schoolers? No, I have something a little more interesting in mind…" She trailed off and rose to her feet.
"Anna…? Where are you going?"
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2714163/1/
"The Card Game" by Yenene